The occasional exploits of Brigadier 'Tubby' Bykleigh and the Rhanzlistan Field Force

Saturday 12 October 2013

New Playing Cards

The first game that we played here in GHQ in the Rhanzlistan Campaign we had to use a pack of hand written cards for each unit's Turn Card and Phil's own Event Cards, made for the Russo-Chinese Border where games are set at Olaf's HQ. I've had time now to make my own Turn and Event Card decks and thought they might be of interest to some visitors to Rhanzlistan.























I found the NW Frontier picture on the internet, its a modified India Railways poster. The Turn Card deck has one card for each unit and character and an Event or Chance Card.



















I find writing Event Cards quite difficult actually, so I've borrowed heavily from Phil's for now until I get a 'feel' for what Rhanzlistan games will be like. Our first game using these two decks will be on Monday, The Taxing of Ghi Mikha...

No comments:

Post a Comment